Welcome to the First Nations Land Management Resource Centre!
Interested in becoming a signatory to the Framework Agreement? Tell us a bit more about your First Nation by filling out the following Land Governance Profile Form:
Call For Nomination
The Lands Advisory Board and the First Nations Land Management Resource Centre are seeking nominations for the following awards:
2019 Framework Agreement Economic Development Award – Recognition of Framework Agreement signatory First Nation corporations, businesses, entrepreneurs etc that have supported economic and social development in their communities.
2019 Framework Agreement Lands Governance Influencer Award – Recognition of Framework Agreement signatory First Nation individual or a group of individuals within the community who consistently demonstrate leadership in areas related to land governance.
The nomination form can be found HERE
Deadline for nomination is Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
The recipients will be recognized during the closing banquet.
For questions on the award criteria or to submit a nomination, please contact email@example.com
First Nation Land Governance Readiness Conference Live Stream
The conference being held on February 6th and 7th, 2019 at the River Cree Resort in Edmonton was live streamed in English and French. For more information about the conference please go to www.fnlandgov.com
CLICK HERE to view the recorded videos from this and other past meetings!
2019 First Nations National Land Governance and Economic Development Conference
April 1-3, 2019 / RBC Convention Centre / Winnipeg, Manitoba
The First Nations Lands Advisory Board (LAB) and the First Nations Land Management Resource Centre Inc. (RC), are hosting the 2nd national land governance and economic development conference. The conference will be held April 1st to 3rd, 2019 at the RBC Convention Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
CLICK HERE for the Conference website
CLICK HERE for the Conference brochure
CLICK HERE for Sponsorship Prospectus
(Conference Agenda to follow shortly)
Jun. 26-27, 2018 Lands Advisory Board Annual General Meeting – River Rock Hotel – Richmond, BC CLICK HERE for event material
CLICK HERE for the recorded AGM webcast videos
Mar. 13-15, 2018 TT04 Environmental & Natural Resources – Edmonton, AB CLICK HERE for more information
Jan. 30-31, 2018 MRP Engagement – Kelowna, BC CLICK HERE to download event material
Feb. 27-28, 2018 FA FNLM Readiness – Toronto, ON CLICK HERE to view the meeting webcast
NEW LAB CORPORATE BROCHURE
Please take a moment to visit the new LAB Corporate Brochure.
(best printed in landscape and 2-sided format)
- First Nations Land Management Resource Centre Employment Opportunity – Technician, First Nation Support Services East – Deadline Extended
- ?aq’am Job Posting: Lands and Natural Resources Project Coordinator
- Songhees Nation Job Posting: Lands Manager
- Abénakis de Wolinak Job Posting: Land Manager
- First Nations Land Management Resource Centre Employment Opportunity – Specialist, Curriculum Delivery and Planning
- First Nations Land Management Resource Centre Employment Opportunity – Waste Management Specialist – Application Period Extended
- Tsawout First Nation Employment Opportunity – Lands Manager
- First Nations Land Management Resource Centre Employment Opportunity – Technician, First Nations Support Services East, Prairies & BC
- Katzie First Nation Job Posting – Planner
- Sts’ailes First Nation VOTES YES! Now the 81st Operational Signatory under the Framework Agreement
- JOB POSTING: Lheidli T’enneh First Nation Executive Director
- JOB POSTING: Lheidli T’enneh First Nation Lands Manager
- Brunswick House First Nation Employment Opportunity – Forester Internship
- Kwaw-kwaw-a-pilt is the 80th Framework Agreement signatory to vote YES!
- Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation Job Postings: Aski Governance Manager
- The Chippewas of Rama First Nation is the 79th Framework Agreement signatory to vote YES!
- Katzie First Nation Job Posting: Lands Clerk
- SAY Lands Office Job Posting: Administrative Assistant
- SAY Lands Office Job Posting: Lands Clerk
- Temagami First Nation Job Posting: Land Code Manager
- Katzie First Nation Job Posting: Lands Clerk
- Eastern Region – First Nation Lands Registry Workshop (November 14, 15 and 16, 2017)
- Lheidli T’enneh Job Posting: Lands Manager
- A 1st in New Brunswick! Madawaska Maliseet First Nation now the 78th Framework Agreement signatory to vote YES!
- Miawpukek First Nation Votes YES, becoming the 77th community to ratify a land code!
- Wasauksing First Nation Job Posting: Lands Manager
- 2017 LAB Annual General Meeting Agenda and Reference Documents
- Katzie First Nation Job Posting: Lands Manager
- Lower Nicola Indian Band Job Posting : Lands Manager
- 2017 Lands Advisory Board Election Results
- Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation becomes the 76th signatory community to vote YES!
- Long Plain First Nation becomes the 75th signatory community to vote YES!
- Splatsin First Nation Job Opportunity: Lands and Resources Manager
- Inaugural launch of “The Lands Advisor”, an FNLMRC quarterly newsletter
- Invitation to LAB Annual General Meeting: Operational and Developmental Communities
- Lower Nicola Indian Band job posting: Lands Manager
- 2016/2017 LAB Annual Reports now available online: English / En Français
- Temagami First Nation Votes YES!
- 06/06/2017: FNLMRC Inc. Employment Opportunities: Environment / Enforcement Specialist – B.C. & ONT.