Welcome to the First Nations Land Management Resource Centre!
Mar. 13-15, 2018 TT04 Environmental & Natural Resources – Edmonton, AB CLICK HERE for more information
Jan. 30-31, 2018 MRP Engagement – Kelowna, BC CLICK HERE to download event material
Feb. 27-28, 2018 FA FNLM Readiness – Toronto, ON CLICK HERE to view the meeting webcast
NEW LAB CORPORATE BROCHURE
Please take a moment to visit the new LAB Corporate Brochure.
(best printed in landscape and 2-sided format)
- SAY Lands Office Job Posting: Administrative Assistant
- SAY Lands Office Job Posting: Lands Clerk
- Temagami First Nation Job Posting: Land Code Manager
- Katzie First Nation Job Posting: Lands Clerk
- Eastern Region – First Nation Lands Registry Workshop (November 14, 15 and 16, 2017)
- Lheidli T’enneh Job Posting: Lands Manager
- A 1st in New Brunswick! Madawaska Maliseet First Nation now the 78th Framework Agreement signatory to vote YES!
- Miawpukek First Nation Votes YES, becoming the 77th community to ratify a land code!
- Wasauksing First Nation Job Posting: Lands Manager
- 2017 LAB Annual General Meeting Agenda and Reference Documents
- Katzie First Nation Job Posting: Lands Manager
- Lower Nicola Indian Band Job Posting : Lands Manager
- 2017 Lands Advisory Board Election Results
- Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation becomes the 76th signatory community to vote YES!
- Long Plain First Nation becomes the 75th signatory community to vote YES!
- Splatsin First Nation Job Opportunity: Lands and Resources Manager
- Inaugural launch of “The Lands Advisor”, an FNLMRC quarterly newsletter
- Invitation to LAB Annual General Meeting: Operational and Developmental Communities
- Lower Nicola Indian Band job posting: Lands Manager
- 2016/2017 LAB Annual Reports now available online: English / En Français
- Temagami First Nation Votes YES!
- 06/06/2017: FNLMRC Inc. Employment Opportunities: Environment / Enforcement Specialist – B.C. & ONT.