TMPD VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
|Topic:||Consultation & Engagement|
|Date:||Jan 21, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST|
- Overview of the duty to consult
- Explore different community approaches to Consultation & Engagement outside of industry standards
- Facilitate knowledge sharing on protocols, systems and administrative tools used for consultation and engagement
- Land Governance authority under the Framework Agreement
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations:
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council,
Band Managers, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Workshop login details will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
Consent to recording and collection of personal information
The TMPD events form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, audio and video recording may occur and be posted on the resources page of our website. By registering for and participating in this event, you consent to audio and video recording and their release, publication or reproduction to be used by the RC.
We may contact you in the future to provide additional information related to this event or to promote future events hosted by the RC that may be of interest to you. By registering for this event, you are consenting to the collection of personal information necessary for your participation and publication of these events. The RC will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission.