TMPD VIRTUAL WEBINAR
|Topic:||Planning, Planning Types and Integrated Planning|
|Date:||Sep 24, 2020|
|Time:||9:30 AM (PDT)|
|Length:||90 mins + 15 min Virtual Mix & Mingle|
- Planning and the common types of Plans utilized by Operational First Nations
- Integrated Planning & repairing the broken planning legacy of the Indian Act
- Community Approaches to Planning and Integrated Planning
- Planning Support Services provided by the Hub
- Interested First Nations
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations
- Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council, Band Managers, CAO’s, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Webinar login details and materials will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
These sessions form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, webinars are recorded and posted on the resources page of our website. When registering for this event you are agreeing that your voice may be taped during the Q&A-Discussion portions of the workshop. If you don’t wish to speak, you may ask questions via email or Slido.