TMPD VIRTUAL WEBINAR
|Topic:||Individual Agreement – Roles, Responsibilities & Expectations|
|Date:||Dec 3, 2020|
|Time:||9:30AM PST / 12:30PM EST|
|Length:||60 mins + 15 min Virtual Mix & Mingle|
- Introduce the Individual Agreement as a key document in the Developmental Process
- Review the components and annexes of the Individual Agreement
- Outline the Individual Agreement processes to clarify Roles, Responsibilities & Expectations
- Discuss the importance of the Individual Agreement for Developmental and Operational First Nations
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations:
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council,
Band Managers, CAO’s, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Webinar login details and materials will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
These sessions form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, webinars are recorded and posted on the resources page of our website. When registering for this event you are agreeing that your voice may be taped during the Q&A-Discussion portions of the workshop. If you don’t wish to speak, you may ask questions via email or Slido.