TMPD VIRTUAL WEBINAR
|Topic:||Additions to Reserve & Treaty Land Entitlement|
|Date:||Nov 19, 2020|
|Time:||9:30AM PST / 12:30PM EST|
|Length:||90 mins + 15 min Virtual Mix & Mingle|
- Introduction and explanation of Additions to Reserve (ATR) and Treaty Land Entitlement (TLE) and the Framework Agreement
- Community Perspectives from First Nations that have added or are adding to their reserve land base – Challenges and Successes
- Land Use Planning to facilitate arrangements and negotiations with local governments
- Invitation to First Nations interested in participating in the ongoing ATR/TLE case studies with RC and Tulo Centre
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations:
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council,
Band Managers, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Webinar login details and materials will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
These sessions form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, webinars are recorded and posted on the resources page of our website. When registering for this event you are agreeing that your voice may be taped during the Q&A-Discussion portions of the workshop. If you don’t wish to speak, you may ask questions via email or Slido.