TMPD VIRTUAL WEBINAR
|Topic:||Framework Agreement Background|
|Date:||Aug 13, 2020|
|Time:||9:30 AM (PDT)|
|Length:||60 mins + 15 min Virtual Mix & Mingle|
To provide an introductory overview of:
- The Framework Agreement on First Nation Land Management
- The Historical Background on the Framework Agreement
- The Scope of the Framework Agreement
- Interested First Nations
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations
- Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council, Band Managers, CAO’s, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Webinar login details and materials will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
These sessions form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, webinars are recorded and posted on the resources page of our website. When registering for this event you are agreeing that your voice may be taped during the Q&A-Discussion portions of the workshop. If you don’t wish to speak, you may ask questions via email or Slido.