LAB National Land Registry – Special Interest Workshop Series
|Topic:||Future State Products & Services|
|Date:||June 16, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST|
In this special interests workshop we will explore the understanding of how well the existing registry is meeting First Nations needs and where improvements are needed in terms of:
- Information Products: reports, results and data that can be obtained from the Register
- Search: how information is found
- Register Information: what it contains and how it is organized
- Integrated Spatial and Textual Data: need for combining spatial and textual data into unified views and data products
- Parcels Not Based on Survey: handling of parcels with textual descriptions that do not have a spatial representation within the Registry parcel map
- Land Registry Services: supporting land governance and management tools
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations:
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council,
Band Managers, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Workshop login details will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
Consent to recording and collection of personal information
The TMPD events form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, audio and video recording may occur and be posted on the resources page of our website. By registering for and participating in this event, you consent to audio and video recording and their release, publication or reproduction to be used by the RC.
We may contact you in the future to provide additional information related to this event or to promote future events hosted by the RC that may be of interest to you. By registering for this event, you are consenting to the collection of personal information necessary for your participation and publication of these events. The RC will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission.