The Lheidli T’enneh First Nation requires a Executive Director who will assume responsibility for all aspects of the First Nations general operations. Under the direction of Chief and Council the Executive Director is responsible for the overall coordination, organizing, planning and management of the administration, program departments and First Nation operations in accordance with the goals, objectives, policies, and plans approved by Chief and Council. The successful applicant will require strong management and supervisory experience and be comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment.
This is a permanent full-time, salaried position. Starting salary to be negotiated based upon the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
• Overall management of all operations, programs services, personnel and finances of the First Nation under the direction of Chief and Council.
• Develop and implement appropriate financial, administrative, personnel and human resource policies and procedures.
• Review the effectiveness of the administrative/financial operations, plans, policies, procedures and coordinates the implementation of appropriate revisions where necessary.
• Attend all Chief and Council meetings and provide updates, reports and recommendations as required on a regular basis.
• Develop, manage and monitor all budgets, spending and capital assets of the First Nation
• Ensure that all reporting is completed accurately and on schedule along with all funding applications and contractual are met.
• Provide guidance, support and coordination to all departments and program managers
• Represent the First Nation in the public and to outside agencies and governments
• Demonstrate professionalism, tact and diplomacy at all times
CLICK FOR FULL JOB POSTING
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 25 , 2018
Interview Dates: Friday July 27, 2018
Position Start Date: Immediately.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and three (3) work references to:
Ms. Dolleen Logan, Lead Executive Assistant
1041 Whenun Road, Prince George, BC, V2K 5X8