Job Posting: Lheidli T’enneh Lands Manager
The Lands Manager will implement the Lheidli T’enneh Land Code including environmental management, development of community land use plans, development, implementation and oversight of the Lands Authority, Taxation, Capital & Community Infrastructure (O & M), and Public Works. Will work directly with the Lheidli T’enneh Lands Authority.
• Negotiation, development, implementation and enforcement of Land-Use Plans including administration of taxation structures, environmental management, frameworks, community planning and development of local Land Code Laws.
• Liaison and partnership with Lheidli T’enneh Members, the Lands Authority, Chief and Council, and both Provincial and Federal Government bodies.
• Responsible for the entire Lands Management Department, including financial and administrative management.
• To provide assessment and recommendations regarding On-Reserve Land-Use Referrals that may lead to the development of partnership, investment and capital infrastructure with various stakeholders.
• Technical and job expertise as a Specialist Advisor in the areas of Land-Use Planning and Land Code Management and Taxation and applicable legislation.
• Present products at workshops and meetings.
• Inform other staff and community members on the Lheidli T’enneh Land Code.
• Prepares regular progress / monthly reports on the process to management and political (internal) representatives.
• Support management in strategic planning and program implementation.
Application Deadline: Friday, July 25 , 2018
Interview Dates: To Be Determined.
Position Start Date: Immediately.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and three (3) work references to:
Ms. Dolleen Logan, Lead Executive Assistant
1041 Whenun Road, Prince George, BC, V2K 5X8
Leave a Reply