Please click on the links below for the AGM Agenda and important documents which were presented and discussed on September 26th and 27th, 2017.
This year, the LAB offered a live webcast option for those unable to attend in person.
Day one of the LAB AGM was livestreamed online and is accessible to watch or download by clicking the following link: http://video.isilive.ca/labrc/2017-09-26/english.html
- Updated AGM Tentative Agenda
- LAB and RC Strategic Businesss Plan on a page
- CBTPD Update
- Communications Update
- Minister’s Working Group Response
- LAB Elections Report
- FA Amendment Presentation
- First Nation Proxy
- AGM Reimbursement Template
- Xeni Gwet’in First Nations Government and Tsilhqot’in National Government Update
- Building on the Success of FNLM – INAC Update
- Lands and Environment Overview – INAC Update