Splatsin First Nation Job Opportunity: Lands and Resources Manager
Lands and Resources Manager
Splatsin, located in Enderby BC is seeking to hire a Lands and Resources Manager to oversee the development and maintenance of a land use plan for Splatsin.
Specific duties include:
- Under the instruction of the director, monitor and evaluate the progress and budgets of department programs and initiatives.
- Day to day supervision of the department support staff.
- Oversee the tracking and management of Splatsin reserve lands.
- Seek external funding sources as needed to support the Title and Rights department staff and programs.
- Assist with the promotion and education of Secwepemc culture, language, etc.
- Assist with the development of departmental operational budget.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of accurate land use records including maps and abstracts.
- Participate in presentations.
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to:
P.O. Box 460
Or fax application to 250-838-2131 Attention: Human Resources
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: August 25, 2017
Please note, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Pursuant to section 16 of the Canadian Human Rights Act preference may be given to applicants of aboriginal ancestry.
Leave a Reply