This learning workshop will explore LUP approaches, including Traditional and Conventional Land Use Planning practices as well as blended approaches, all within Framework Agreement contexts.
Objectives: This learning workshop will:
• explore Land Use Planning (LUP) approaches, including traditional and conventional LUP practices as well as blended approaches, all within Framework Agreement contexts
• deliver information on LUP processes on-reserve and neighboring communities
• provide tools to undertake specific LUP activities within communities including engagement strategies
• offer information to gauge at what point a professional planner is required
• discuss LUP ethics and fairness in the community
• deliver information on what LUP support the RC offers to signatory communities