TMPD VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
|Topic:||Introduction to the new LABRC National Land Registry|
|Date:||May 6, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST|
- Introductions to the research team and update on the LABRC National Land Registry project
- Demonstration of Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) system
- Virtual networking exercises designed to assess current First Nation Land Registry System (FNLRS)
- Establish National First Nation Focus Group with signatory First Nations
- FNLRS ongoing training and capacity building tools
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations:
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council,
Band Managers, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Consent to recording and collection of personal information
The TMPD events form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, audio and video recording may occur and be posted on the resources page of our website. By registering for and participating in this event, you consent to audio and video recording and their release, publication or reproduction to be used by the RC.
We may contact you in the future to provide additional information related to this event or to promote future events hosted by the RC that may be of interest to you. By registering for this event, you are consenting to the collection of personal information necessary for your participation and publication of these events. The RC will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission.