TMPD VIRTUAL WEBINAR
|Topic:||Impacts of COVID 19 – PART 5: Community Perspective on Emergency Management|
|Date:||Oct 22, 2020|
|Time:||9:30 AM (PDT)|
|Length:||60 mins + 15 min Virtual Mix & Mingle|
- Updates on ongoing COVID-19 Law Development strategies under Land Code given the persistence of the pandemic this fall
- Community perspectives on Emergency Management during the COVID19 pandemic
- Virtual Networking on shared perspectives & community impacts – open discussion & poll
- Ongoing RC support
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations
- Health Directors, Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council, Band Managers, CAO’s, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Webinar login details and materials will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
These sessions form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, webinars are recorded and posted on the resources page of our website. When registering for this event you are agreeing that your voice may be taped during the Q&A-Discussion portions of the workshop. If you don’t wish to speak, you may ask questions via email or Slido.