TMPD NATIONAL WORKSHOP
|Land Use Planning & Regional Networking
|April 9 -10, 2024
This two-day networking workshop aims to delve into innovative approaches to Land Use Planning under the Framework Agreement.
The objectives are as follows:
- Showcase Land Code First Nations that embrace inclusive processes, prioritizing community needs and values
- Explore strategies for integrating environmentally sustainable approaches into land use planning
- Examine how communities demonstrate resilience in the face of climate-related challenges through adaptive measures
- Encourage knowledge sharing, networking, and resource access to support successful Land Use Planning
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations:
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council,
Band Managers, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Registration and Workshop Information:
Consent to recording and collection of personal information
The TMPD events form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, audio and video recording may occur and be posted on the resources page of our website. By registering for and participating in this event, you consent to audio and video recording and their release, publication or reproduction to be used by the RC.
We may contact you in the future to provide additional information related to this event or to promote future events hosted by the RC that may be of interest to you. By registering for this event, you are consenting to the collection of personal information necessary for your participation and publication of these events. The RC will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission.