TMPD VIRTUAL WEBINAR
|Topic:||Using GIS to Support Land Use Planning & Solid Waste Management|
|Date:||Jan 12, 2023|
|Time:||10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST|
- NRCan – My CLSS with FNLRS Parcel Abstract Report (live demo)
- Explore how GIS assists in Land Use Planning
- Consider processes for Solid Waste Management
- GIS analysis for Site Selection of a Solid Waste Management Station
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations:
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council,
Band Managers, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Workshop login details will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
Consent to recording and collection of personal information
The TMPD events form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, audio and video recording may occur and be posted on the resources page of our website. By registering for and participating in this event, you consent to audio and video recording and their release, publication or reproduction to be used by the RC.
We may contact you in the future to provide additional information related to this event or to promote future events hosted by the RC that may be of interest to you. By registering for this event, you are consenting to the collection of personal information necessary for your participation and publication of these events. The RC will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission.