TMPD VIRTUAL WEBINAR
|Topic:||TMPD WEBINAR – Implications of the new legislation – Framework Agreement on First Nation Land Management Act (FAFNLMA)|
|Date:||Feb 9, 2023|
|Time:||10:30 AM PST / 1:30 PM EST|
This session will include a review of the FAFNLMA which replaces the First Nations Land Management Act and include
- Enactment of the FAFNLMA and repeal of the First Nations Land Management Act
- FAFNLMA Implementation – implications for developmental First Nations and current operational First Nations
- Next possible FA amendments and recommendations to the RC
- Leadership engagement on FA amendments and other innovations – leading up to the September 2023 AGM
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations, Interested First Nations:
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, Chief & Council,
Band Managers, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
Workshop login details will be distributed to all registered attendees in advance of the session.
Consent to recording and collection of personal information
The TMPD events form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, audio and video recording may occur and be posted on the resources page of our website. By registering for and participating in this event, you consent to audio and video recording and their release, publication or reproduction to be used by the RC.
We may contact you in the future to provide additional information related to this event or to promote future events hosted by the RC that may be of interest to you. By registering for this event, you are consenting to the collection of personal information necessary for your participation and publication of these events. The RC will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission.