TMPD VIRTUAL WEBINAR
|Topic:||GIS Needs Assessment 2020|
|Date:||Ju1 2, 2020|
|Time:||9:30 AM (PDT)|
Join us for the discussion of Geographical information System (GIS) Needs for signatory First Nations.
- Define what GIS is and how it can be used as a Land Governance Planning tool in the context of the Framework Agreement
- GIS Support Survey results from Signatory First Nations
- Introduction to GIS Needs Assessment Template
- GIS Support available through the First Nations Hub for Land Governance Planning
- Operational, Developmental & Signatory First Nations
Land Governance Directors, Land Managers and Staff, GIS staff, Chief & Council, Band Managers, Lands Committee Members, Elders and Youth
These sessions form part of the broader RC strategy to expand its publicly available knowledge repository, webinars are recorded and posted on the resources page of our website. When registering for this event you are agreeing that your voice may be taped during the Q&A-Discussion portions of the workshop. If you don’t wish to speak, you may ask questions via email or Slido.