Do Provincial Governments support this initiative?
Yes. The government of each province in which the original 14 First Nations are located have given written support for this initiative.
- Framework Agreement
- Aboriginal and Treaty Rights
- Community Participation and Approvals
- Dispute Resolution
- Federal Legislation
- Federal Responsibility
- First Nation Powers
- First Nations Involved
- Gender Equality
- Land Development
- Lands Advisory Board and Resource Centre
- Protection of First Nation Land
- Provincial Relations
- Taking Responsibility for Land Management
- Third Party Interests
- What are the Major Benefits of the Framework Agreement to First Nations?